Sunday 11 June 2017
Father’s Day is right around the corner, which reminds us what a hassle it is to find a gift for a man! We might master finding the perfect treasure for a girlfriend, a sister, a mum, but when it comes to men’s gifts…it is a mysterious field for us. Over and above the fact that men are TERRIBLE when it comes to telling us what they want (unlike us who have a long wish list always ready for them).
So, I did the job for you and looked for original gift ideas for Father’s Day I sorted out according to your dad’s profile: modern, trendy, sports, classic…you’ll realize that they are not THAT complicated! And if you are still hesitating, contact me for an Online Consultation and I will take care of everything for you!
FOR A CLASSIC DAD
– A jacket from Hartford: I love its new collection and impeccable fit!
– Loafers from Galet. Super cool for the summer, they come in different colors and styles.
-A Maison Laffargue belt.
– A laptop bag from Herschel.
FOR A TRENDY DAD
– Wood sunnies from L’Artisan Lunetier. You can even engrave them!
-A Nixon watch, ideal for the Summer.
-A scarf from Inuitoosh, the new trendy accessorizes store in Saint Germain (That you will borrow of course!).
– A Yellow Korner photo that reminds the summer.
FOR A BEAUTY-ADDICT DAD
-A Clarins energy dose.
FOR A SPORTS DAD
– A Taschen book with beautiful surf pictures.
-A windbreaker from saltwaters players company Hoalen.
FOR A MODERN DAD
-A Ruby scooter helmet.
-A leather travel bag from Il Bisonte.